Add User To Google Analytics users
You can add as many users as you need. To add a new user to an account/property/view:
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Click Admin, and navigate to the desired account/property/view.
- In the Account, Property, or View column (depending upon whether you want to add users at the account, property, or view level), click User Management.
- In the Account users list, click +, then click Add new users.
- Enter the email address for the user's Google Account.
- Select Notify new users by email to send a message to the user.
- Select the permissions you want. Learn more about permissions.
- Click Add.
Add User To Google Webmaster Tools
- Choose a property in Search Console.
- Click the Settings icon in the navigation pane.
- Click Users & permissions.
- Click Add user and select the permissions to grant the user. Type the Google Account name (email) of the new user. (One must have a Google Account to be granted access to a Search Console property.)
- Choose the permission level to grant the user.
- The new owner must add the property to their property list in order to access it.
Add user to Google Adwords
Click Here for how to guide
- Created on .
- Hits: 1138