Our relationship with you
We believe that plain and understandable terms, policies or legal notices help to ensure a common understanding and are the foundation of a mutually beneficial relationship. People seldom read them, but they are important because they describe the relationship between you and us. Our agreement includes different terms, including our:
- Terms of Service that are the key legal terms that relate to the services we provide to you.
- Specific Terms and Conditions – here you will find our full terms and conditions, which include:
- Hosting Terms that are specific to the hosting services we provide to you.
- Email Terms that are specific to the email services we provide to you.
- Domain Name Terms that are specific to the domain name registration services we provide to you.
- Other Service Terms that apply to third party services we provide to you.
- Reseller Relationship Terms that apply to our Resellers.
Our policies and processes
In order to build trust, we want our policies and processes on certain important issues to be clear. For example, our:
- Security Statement sets out the security measures we have in place.
- Acceptable Use Policy sets out what we consider to be acceptables use of our systems.
Compliance with the law
We are also committed to complying with all laws and codes (like the ISPA Code) that apply to xneelo. For example, we take our responsibility to comply with data protection laws (like the GDPR and POPIA) seriously. You can read more about:
- Meeting the data processing agreement (DPA) requirement
- FAQs: Data Protection Compliance at xneelo
- Our role in protecting your data on our managed hosting products
We also respect that the law (like PAIA) requires us to give certain people access to information in certain circumstances. Our Access to Information Manual (or PAIA Manual) sets out how you can request access.
- Created on .
- Hits: 312